Port O'Call ResortHilton Head, South Carolina, United States
- Room Rates
Port O'Call is part of the Shipyard Plantation complex, a self-contained vacation world encompassing 883 acres on Hilton Head Island's eastern shore. After your golf or tennis game, you can swim in either of the resort's large, free-form pools; relax in the sauna, steam room, and whirlpool; or take a walk to the beach. Hilton Head provides a wide assortment of dining and entertainment options to put a finishing touch on your vacation days. Fees are charged for golf and tennis, and the use of golf carts is mandatory on Shipyard's courses. All units in Bldg 900 have a Port Royal Plantation Golf Package.
- Golf Packages Available for Owners **
- Tennis Package Available @ Van Der Meer Racquet Club**
- Private resort inside gates of Shipyard Plantation.
- Great beach access
- Miles of bicycle, rollerblading, and walking paths throughout the plantation
- Two outdoor pools (one heated year round), outdoor whirlpool spa, steam bath and sauna
- Picnic and gas grill area
- Adjacent to Van Der Meer Racquet Club and Crowne Plaza Resort
- On-site activities programs for children and adults
Rooms & Rates
- Starting at $385/night
- Three Bedroom
- King Bed, Two Queen Beds, Two Sleeper Sofas, Two and a half baths, Sleeps 10
- Whirlpool spa
- Two or more TV's per villa
- Decorator furnished
- Washer and Dryer
- ** Our golf/tennis package includes daily golf greens fees (one tee-time per unit based upon availability) for up to 4 players per rental day at Shipyard and/or Port Royal golf courses; plus, one hour of tennis for 4 people each day at Van Der Meer Shipyard or Port Royal Racquet Club. (Location of courses and courts depends on unit rented; time of play based upon availability).